Social Customer Service
Customer behaviour has evolved with the advent of the smartphone and social media. Now every customer expects a quick response from your business. The way your organisation could overcome this challenge is by using social customer service. It is a new way of real-time communication to address the need of your customers in the medium.
It is essential to know where your customers are online and to be where they are. Most customers expect the products and services that they use to have a presence on the social media platforms where they hang out as well as to receive customer service on the same medium.
- Social customer service has the following benefits
- It allows a great deal of interaction between you and your customers
- Large reach
- Relatively less expensive and easily integrated with other digital selling tools
- Increases customer lifetime values
- Available 24/7 and can be automated
Contact us to learn how to adapt these strategies to your business with hands-on training.